Our 28 day returns policy
Products ordered for home delivery
If you have received an order by post and wish to return it, you must do so within 28 days after delivery.
You can do this by:
In the first instance, emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Insight Retail Ltd, 3 Churchgates, The Wilderness, Berkhamsted, HP4 2UB.
Any return is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused.
- Items which have been cut or have the self adhesive backing removed will not be exchanged or refunded.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid (including relevant delivery charges) less any collection charges. If you return a part of an order, we will recalculate any applicable delivery charge for the remaining part of the order and also deduct this from the refund
- We reserve the right to refuse a return and to ask for proof of identification
- Collections of returns will be made at least 72 hours after notification. These are kerbside only, therefore the representative will not enter the property. Collections will be made on the date advised, unfortunately we cannot provide a time slot for this.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
You may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery, however, you may receive your order before you have time to cancel it.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection.